Attractions & Recreation
Mountain Biking Trail - Pipestone Quarry Trails.
Rock Climbing at Christie Mountain
The activities in the Rice Lake area are numerous: fishing, swimming, hiking, hunting, premier golf courses, snowmobiling, skiing, hockey, curling, bowling, roller-skating, and stock car racing, along with social and cultural events.
There is everything right here from pristine lakes to nature trails and nature preserves: from a restored pioneer village to a modern shopping mall with everything you might need, including the latest in fashion. But best of all – and for those seeking peace and quiet – here is the place to come to where you can just relax and enjoy the silence.
- Area Horse Trails
- Area lakes – Barron County & Washburn County
- ATV Trails – Wild Rivers & Cattail Trails
- Barron County Fair
- Bicycle Routes in Barron County
- Bowling - Rand's Bowling Lanes, 1601 S. Main St., 715-234-9912
- CedarSide Trail
- City Parks
- County Parks
- Cross Country Skiing
- Disc Golf Course @ UW-BC Campus
- Historic Tree Walk
- Historic Walk in the Past
- Hunt Hill Audobon
- Ice Age Trails to hike
- Mountain Biking - Map
- Movie Theater
- Music in the Park Concerts
- Pioneer Village Museum
- Rice Lake Speedway
- Rice Lake Swimming Pool
- Rock Climbing
- Salute Golf Outing
- Skate City
- Snowmobile Trails, Maps, Clubs
- Theatre of the Arts - Northern Star Theatre, Red Barn Theatre
- Trail Running - Map
- Veterans Memorial
- A Walk in the Past Page 1, Page 2 - downtown history of the buildings
Enjoy a walk on the Cedar Side Trail.
Jasmine and Gavin are enjoying fishing from the pier at the Veterans Boat Landing.
More family fishing fun near Indian Mounds Park
Even Spirit was enjoying a warm summer day in the lake.
Hunt Hill Audobon Santuary Program